Already a national leader of excellence in joint replacements and orthopedics, French Hospital was ranked among the top 10% in the nation for joint replacement in 2010.”
French Hospital Medical Center (FHMC) offers a comprehensive program of treatment utilizing leading edge technology. FHMC provides a variety of programs including non-invasive orthoscopic procedures, treatment of bone and joint disorders as well as diagnosis and treatment of simple and complex musculoskeletal problems.
FHMC's orthopedic patients are cared for by Board Certified and Fellowship trained orthopedic physicians, specially trained orthopedic nursing staff and surgical technicians. Our goal is to return our patients to the highest function of activity consistent with the patient's orthopedic impairment.
Orthopedic procedures at FHMC may be performed as both inpatient and outpatient surgery, depending on the procedure.
- Total Joint Arthroplasty of Knees, Hips, and Shoulders
○ Anterior Hip Replacement
○ Arthroplasty of the Knee
- Standard and Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS)
- Unicompartmental Arthroplasty
- Repair and Reconstruction of the Knee
- Lumbar Disectomy
- Non-surgical Treatments for Knee Arthritis
- Non-Surgical Treatments for Hip Arthritis
- Open Reduction Internal Fixation of the Ankle, Tibia, and other joints and bones
- Ulnar Nerve Repair
- Fractures, Tendons and Ligament Repair
- Sports Medicine
- Traditional Hip Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement
- Sigma Rotating Platform Knee Replacement
Anterior Hip Replacement Testimonial
When an early morning collision with a deer threw him off his bicycle, John DeBacker's first concern was that he would be late for work. Blinding pain told him he might have something bigger to worry about. His hip was broken. His specialist suggested French Hospital where state-of-the-art equipment would enable him to benefit from the new Anterior Approach Hip Replacement. "I completed a 65-mile ride just 9 days after surgery. I have full recovery of flexibility and stamina...and 100% faith in the staff at French."