The Endoscopy Lab is staffed by trained specialist RNs. Pulmonologists, and Gastroenterologists perform all the procedures, both outpatient and emergent. Take a Virtual Tour of many of the programs and service areas at FHMC click here.
Types of tests include:
- Colonoscopy & Polyp Removal
- Argon Plasma Coagulation for treatment of GI Bleeding and Radiation Proctitis
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
- Upper Endoscopy
- Intervention for GI bleeding
- Helicobacter pylori testing for ulcer causing bacteria.
- Gastric feeding tube placement
- Tattooing of malignancies for identification during
- Surgery Dilatation of the esophagus
For more information call: (805) 542-6451