Specialists Available 24 Hours a Day
FHMC has leading heart care specialists available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Cardiologists experienced in pacemakers and defibrillators are on-call for equipment problem solving.
After diagnosis, our cardiac care team formulates an effective treatment and recovery plan. This plan may include a combination of drugs and rehabilitation, or a more complex treatment which may include percutaneous intervention of the coronary arteries or open heart surgery.
- Coronary artery angioplasty
- Coronary artery stent
- Coronary artery atherectomy
- Pacemakers and defibrillators
- Peripheral vascular angioplasty
- Peripheral vascular stent
- Peripheral vascular atherectomy
When surgery is necessary, our cardiac center includes a top-rated cardiac surgery team, two state-of-the art cardiovascular operating rooms and an intensive care unit. Our surgical team performs a wide variety of procedures for the treatment of heart and peripheral vascular disease.
Coronary artery bypass grafting
Cardiac valve repair and replacement
Repair of thoracic aortic aneurysm/disection
Transmyocardial laser revascularization
Cardiac assist device for severe heart failure
- Peripheral vascular bypass surgery
- Peripheral vascular repair and reconstruction
- Carotid Endartorectomy
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm repair
For more information call the Cardio Secretaries (805) 542-6238.