Cardiac and Peripheral Diagnostic Tests
Proper diagnosis is essential to a complete and rapid recovery. At French Hospital Medical Center, we use the most efficient and effective tests to accurately assess the needs of each patient.
In fact, many of our cardiac and peripheral diagnostic tests are performed on an outpatient basis, minimizing costs and inconvenience for our patients. Several non-invasive and invasive techniques allow our specialists to accurately diagnose heart and vascular disease.
Types Diagnostic Tests:
- Angiography of the aorta and peripheral vascularature
- Echocardiography with Color Flow/Doppler
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Heart Catheterization
- Holter 24 hour monitoring for arrhythmias
- Intraluminal Coronary Artery ultrasound
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Peripheral vascular ultrasound for arteries and veins
- Portable Arrhythmia monitors"King of Hearts"
- Tilt table comprehensive study for syncopy
- Transesophageal Echocardiography